·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
It looks like the only 12V keyed source for the pcm. I would say that it is supposed to be hot in the run and start positions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I found another two diagrams showing where it goes. It comes from fuse #9, red, 10 amp. it is a main supply to a bunch of relays. I havent wired a car in a while, so reading page after page of diagram I sometimes forget to keep it simple stupid.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I spent yesterday cutting down the harness that comes from the cummins one on the engine. Everything is going well I think. I got my Blue Sea System Fuse blocks. I am reusing the factory dodge fusible links, and relays.

Does anyone know of a relay center that is available? Like a plastic box that holds 2 rows of 4 or more relays inside. If I don't find anything in the aftermarket, I will have to go dig some up in stock cars from the junkyard.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Are you mounting the relays in the cab or under the hood?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Both. I have 2 extra relays on the dodge fuseable link under the hood, but i need a few more for lights, actuators, under car lights, etc. I need a few for different interior functions. I have one inside right now, with relays that screw into a metal piece I made. It looks good, but it is way to big. I need to shrink it down.

·
Registered
269 Posts
We use Hella relays and relay holders at work, the holders will slide into one another to create a row of them, I would only use these inside though they are not weather proof, I will get the NAPA # for them for ya. They have clip in wire termials for the holders that realy work well, They hold the regular old ice cube relays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts