Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i i were to find a propane driven 4 cylinder tow motor would that be able to make street usable. like could the power be turned up enough to go 70mph

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think it would be cool to have a propane rig. do it. just note my forklift is currently not usable as the lp regulator does a freeze up.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude that would be sweet except for the cost factor. lol but i think im going to just work on the 4bt swap in my ranger and maybe add a propane injection system for power and mileage

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
i think im going to just work on the 4bt swap in my ranger and maybe add a propane injection system for power and mileage
propane is not widely used in south america... in some places it's even forbidden for on-road use...

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I'm kind of surprised by that. Its very common in Mexico. Any reason for that, or just regular old government BS?
cng is more widely used in south america... in brazil lpg is not street-legal because as it was subsided the government imposed some restrictions to the usage, almost as happened with diesel... i really don't understand this, as ethanol is subsided and the usage hadn't any restriction...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts