Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this site while searching for buyers for my engines. I've contacted several companies that rebuild and sell Cummins diesel engines over the past 3-4 days and it's getting a little frustrating. I've been reading your member threads and I've learned more about what I have, on this site than I did speaking to the companies I called. No one wants to give me a straight answer because they want me to believe my engines aren't worth anything and that I should sell them for scrap prices.
I purchased 11 engines and 11 transmissions from a shop that closed when the owner passed away. Several of these are Cummins QSB3.3 diesel engines and 2-3 look to be new. these were among 16 pallets of various forklift parts that were bought and brought back to my shop in Owensboro KY. If there is someone on this site that is willing to look at what I have then I'd be interested in honest opinions and estimates as to what they are worth. I'm an honest guy, and yes I did just sign up on this site (I also paid my membership fees) hoping to get some straight answers. These engines are complete and they are for sale however, I haven't listed them in my ebay store because I don't know what to ask for them. You can check out my store user name
1964rking or store zscapesonline 100% feedback and over 2200 transactions.
I've been a mechanic since I was old enough to follow my pop around the farm and I've done my own conversions but nothing like what you guys are into. I'd be happy to talk if you have an interest in what I'm offering and I'll post my cell phone number so that anyone here can reach me. 270-903-2687 Zack

Attachments

·
Administrator
291 Posts
Hello. I don't have the answers you're looking for in terms sales and product value. What I can do, is direct you to [email protected]. Someone there may be better able to help you with your questions. If you have an interest in selling those engines here, you may want to consider the vendor program on this forum in the subscription section.

~ Alan, Community Support

1 - 3 of 3 Posts