Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 4BT from my 94 Dodge Dakota. This is an ultra high performance version of the Cummins 4BT. The engine is a fresh race build 4BT with 1/2 filled block with block filler cement, 14mm ARP main studs, ARP rod bolts with polished and destressed rods, balanced and blue printed bottom end, new Mahle .020 over pistons with fly cuts for valve clearance. Engine is setup with 6cyl oil cooler and designed for a remote filter. Filter head and lines not included. ARP 625 head studs, Colt stage 4 cam, fully ported head with beehive valve springs, lightweight retainers, HD pushrods and upgraded valves. Head is o-ringed and torqued to 165ft/lbs. Polished valve covers with individual breathers in each cover. ATI super damper, billet front cover, adjustable pump gear. Fully built P-3000 injection pump from Farrell diesel with 5000rpm gov setup and 465cc’s of fuel delivery. 5x.014 injectors. Engine makes an easy 550whp. Turbos are used but in good shape still. They are ATS Aurora 3000 over an Aurora 5000. The twin turbo kit is built using a steed speed manifold with a 45mm turbo smart external wastegate. The turbos make 85psi boost combined. Engine is setup with an adapter plate for a 47/48RE trans. Has an ATS billet flexplate and adapter plate is modified to clock the starter closer to the block for better starter to frame clearance in a tighter chassis. Brand new Denso starter included. Front accessory drive is all 1st gen dodge with gear driven vac/ps pump combo. Alternator is converted to be 1-wire internally regulated. I can include the motor mounts I built for my Dakota chassis if they are wanted. Willing to ship anywhere at buyers expense. Will fully crate and cover engine for transport. Engine is located in Stony Plain Alberta Canada and asking price is $15,000usd for everything you see in the pics. Feel free to ask questions.

Attachments

Reactions: Scro and Dougal

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling my 4BT from my 94 Dodge Dakota. This is an ultra high performance version of the Cummins 4BT. The engine is a fresh race build 4BT with 1/2 filled block with block filler cement, 14mm ARP main studs, ARP rod bolts with polished and destressed rods, balanced and blue printed bottom end, new Mahle .020 over pistons with fly cuts for valve clearance. Engine is setup with 6cyl oil cooler and designed for a remote filter. Filter head and lines not included. ARP 625 head studs, Colt stage 4 cam, fully ported head with beehive valve springs, lightweight retainers, HD pushrods and upgraded valves. Head is o-ringed and torqued to 165ft/lbs. Polished valve covers with individual breathers in each cover. ATI super damper, billet front cover, adjustable pump gear. Fully built P-3000 injection pump from Farrell diesel with 5000rpm gov setup and 465cc’s of fuel delivery. 5x.014 injectors. Engine makes an easy 550whp. Turbos are used but in good shape still. They are ATS Aurora 3000 over an Aurora 5000. The twin turbo kit is built using a steed speed manifold with a 45mm turbo smart external wastegate. The turbos make 85psi boost combined. Engine is setup with an adapter plate for a 47/48RE trans. Has an ATS billet flexplate and adapter plate is modified to clock the starter closer to the block for better starter to frame clearance in a tighter chassis. Brand new Denso starter included. Front accessory drive is all 1st gen dodge with gear driven vac/ps pump combo. Alternator is converted to be 1-wire internally regulated. I can include the motor mounts I built for my Dakota chassis if they are wanted. Willing to ship anywhere at buyers expense. Will fully crate and cover engine for transport. Engine is located in Stony Plain Alberta Canada and asking price is $15,000usd for everything you see in the pics. Feel free to ask questions.
Hi is this still available I am most definitely interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts