Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there...
I'm consideriRaptor Liner in/on my car...standard black on the inside and tintable on the outside. I am wondering who out there has used colored/tinted Raptor Liner on the outside and how well it has lasted, color-wise. I've seen some of the black that's been on for years, but only on the underside or inside the cab and I'm convinced that it's durable enough for my project, I'm worried about how color-fast it's going to be after years of sitting in the sun...anybody happen to have pics of freshly sprayed Raptor Liner vs having been sitting in the sun for years?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Raptor liner is proven to be UV stable, so it won't fade even after years of use or exposure to the sun.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen on their website that they say the standard liner (black) is UV stable, but I never saw anything about the tinted stuff so I decided to ask if anybody had experiences...from what I can tell the UV blocker is in the product itself, not the tint. It's pretty tough to get off (if the underlying surface was properly prepped) and I don't want to have to remove it and re-spray in 5 years because it fades more than I expected it to...Anybody got pics of freshly sprayed colored vs having been baking in the sun for a bit?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts