Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am having a problem with TSL manual on ebay

The book was supposed to be shipped 17 days ago , I have yet to get it- maybe it is stuck at the border.
After delivery the seller said he could not cash the postal money order at his bank(the bank said it was not worth their time ) and requested another payment . Why would I pay for an item twice ? I have had other pstal money orders cashed for far less in the states so why would he not go to another bank ?
I asked for a tracking number from him and got no reply-too busy?

·
Administrator
4,171 Posts
You needed an "international money order" payable in US dollars. Have the seller return the money order to you and cash it back in. Use the "not used for intended purpose" reason for cashing it in. Also check to see if that money order was cashed in. If it was that constitutes fraud. Of course unless it is over $1,000 there will not be any legal enforcement recourse.

Also, on US - Canada shipping, alway use the postal system for shipping. UPS nails on a $20 brokerage fee for hauling it across the border. Postal uses the Customs Inspection Service that is paid by your tax dollars and is a public free service.

I'm still waiting for a lamp globe that I bought from a fellow in Minnesota in 2004 that he sold three times under two documented user ID's. No judge, police department, attorney general, federal agency was willing to assist. My loss and final purchase on EPay!

·
Registered
720 Posts
any Idea where in MN? I know a few "body mechanics...."

I got a manual from ebay pretty cheap.

I believe you can call 1800DIESELS in us/ca for cummins tech support.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts