Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Low Hours Cummins B3.3T

Engine has approximately 750 original hours, and was removed from a Vermeer Bc1000 brush chipper. The chipper infeed was damaged in a traffic accident totaling the machine, the engine was intact and sold to me. Engine was gone through and tested by a diesel mechanic (including compression, injection pump, alternator) and said to be in excellent condition internally.

Rated at 85 hp, and 215 ft/lbs of torque (1600 rpm), this engine weighs about 500 pounds.

Because of its compact size, low weight, and generous power output this engine the B3.3T is a great candidate for a diesel engine conversion in vehicles. Since it is similar in weight/size as an automotive engine, it fits nicely and connects with factory driveline components. Common swaps include Jeep Wrangler, Toyota Land Cruiser, and Chevy s-10.

I also am selling (separately) the adapters that connect this engine to any Chevy Small block manual transmission.

Bolted to pallet and ready to ship. I will gladly help load into your vehicle if you pickup locally, or drop off at a shipping terminal in Grand Junction Colorado. Weights about 600lbs, and measures 26x34x38.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.