Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a mailing list dedicated to old Toronados. There has been some discussion about going to a forum format, but the owners think it will unavoidably degenerate into chaos and will lose its family spirit.

I realized that this (and the old yahoo list) has to be the most civilized forum I have ever been a member of, full of nothing but nice and helpful people. I am yet to read an insult or a nasty comment. Thank you all.

Mikel

·
Banned
427 Posts
Agreed

mikel couldnt have said it better. thanks guys, great bunch HONOUR, RESPECT & DIGNATY ARE EARNED NOT GIVEN AND THIS SITE and its members are well on there way.
bob in tn.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I belong to a mailing list dedicated to old Toronados. There has been some discussion about going to a forum format, but the owners think it will unavoidably degenerate into chaos and will lose its family spirit.

I realized that this (and the old yahoo list) has to be the most civilized forum I have ever been a member of, full of nothing but nice and helpful people. I am yet to read an insult or a nasty comment. Thank you all.

Mikel
Screw you!!:thefinger:

:tongue: Just kidding obviously...

I'm a noob here, but I'm a member of a few other boards. A couple of Land Rover ones and a couple of BMW motorcycle related ones. This seems to be a good bunch of folks.

RW

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
thanks for the comment.. I have pride in being part of civilized groups where this is the norm as well.. One of the reasons we don't and probably won't have a major chit chat section here as well... Seems like most of the boards that have degenerated have influence that seems to stem from Chit chat as far as I can tell..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Sponsers, racing rivalries and a forum accessory called Karma are huge red flags I tend to dislike and I frequent many of these boards. Just my opinion of course. Keep up the good work here folks, I hope to join the conversion ranks eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts