Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
How much did the adapter from coty end up costing you. When i sent them an email they tried selling me everything together when it says right on the page they can sell parts individually.
heres my receipt, and just to let you know it uses the jeep flywheel, VW Passat TDI 2004-2005,Part # 068-911-024-HX, and jeep pilot bearing, and if you use a 1z like i am you need to change the flywheel bolts.

starter and new flywheel bolts showed up

Are you still lookin for the tach wire? I might be able to help ya out. Let me know and I'll look through my paper work.

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Are you still lookin for the tach wire? I might be able to help ya out. Let me know and I'll look through my paper work.
i think its the black and white wire but it didnt work how i hoped, i wanted to get a dakota digital but they wont tell me if it will work with the dodge ccd

Thanks though i do wish i had the tach working

i think its the black and white wire but it didnt work how i hoped, i wanted to get a dakota digital but they wont tell me if it will work with the dodge ccd

Thanks though i do wish i had the tach working
I have a brand new Dakota digital that I dint use because I had another member make me a target wheel that fits on the hp pump gear. Then used a cam sensor to get the signal.
PM sent

its awesome has a lot more power than the v6, and now when i get it my jetta i miss the performance of the dakota lol. it has more than enough power for me.
And everyone says tdi's are too small to push anything of size around...

Around 220hp/425lb-ft TDI's are a riot.

I have a local customer that just put a moderately built AHU in his 04 wrangler 6spd. Motor has ported head, stage 3 colt cam, studs, valve springs, 11mm pump, pp764 nozzles, big fmic, and a gt2052 turbo at 26psi. It's actually what I'd call fast. With 33's he's averaging 29 around town and 34 on the highway at 70. We drag raced against my friends stock 06 4.0L wrangler 6 spd and it wasn't even a contest.

took it out 4 wheeling and its a fun truck now

That's great to hear,I've almost got all the components i need to start working on the TDI wagoneer. As soon as I get my shop built the build will begin,you would not believe the amount of flack I get every time I bring up this project the more I get the more determined i am to do it.....I guess what they say is true " the pioneers take the arrows" thanks for giving me another example of a similar sized vehicle that performs as planed/hoped.
Well done and enjoy the fruits of your labor!

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.