Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I want to part with my stuff or not but at the right price I will.... I did alot of looking and scratching for this stuff!!! If you think its over priced keep your comments to yourself and go find it on your on!! Not try to be rude but sometimes people like to throw in unnecessary comments in!..... List of parts:

-4bta- 40,000 miles heard run when i bought it and condition shows!! new alt, and starter its a 2000 model with cooler also has the chevy adapter plate for automatic ( if you numbers off anything just ask)

- 1995 Chevy NV4500 ( K- Truck 4X4 15691901 GAKD ALL EXC 6.5D MODEL YEAR 1995 - 5.61:1 RATIO GEAR SET) no 5 gear nut problems, 5 speed with stick and a matching 241c transfer case 60,000 miles. Also have access to the dodge motor plate and bellhousing you will need to run dodge set up between motor and tranny. You just have to change the input shaft to dodge will work!

-TH400 automatic that came with it 40,000 miles

-Intercooler off a 05 or 06 cummins td.

Take 5500 for it all except the bellhousing and motor plate for the nv4500 because i do not have it just know where it is and can get it.... Thanks for looking
Again just seeing if theres any intrest I would really like to use this but we'll see!!! 865-748-7323 Lee text preferred

IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0904.jpg

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
If you think its over priced keep your comments to yourself and go find it on your on!! Not try to be rude but sometimes people like to throw in unnecessary comments in!...]
That should not occur because price discussions are prohibited here in our Classifieds!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts