Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,564 Posts
Yep, it's different. I'm still trying to figure where the want ad section went.
Toggle full view of menu, ads section is at the bottom now

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Yeah, I finally found that. Now, how the heck do you edit a post?
I just edited a post. The very top line above your posted text states the post number, when posted, and IF it is YOUR post, it says "Edit." Click the word edit to edit. It worked for me anyway.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just edited a post. The very top line above your posted text states the post number, when posted, and IF it is YOUR post, it says "Edit." Click the word edit to edit. It worked for me anyway.
I can't figure this out; above my text it states "discussion starter - #1 - 2days ago" I do not see the word "edit", and when I click on the #1 it just refreshes the page. i am puzzeled

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now that I posted a reply; I can now see the "edit" icon. Strang that I can not see it for my original post.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'm like someone else said . When I go to the General Discussion there are about a dozen announcements .. I wish admin could put a dark line between them &where the real current post starts . That would make it easier to get going each night .
& I like to check my old post & see if someone has responded & I need to answer them.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Well I've noticed there is actually a very light blue line between the top & the actually post . It maybe a 3/16 or 1/4 inch. So now I'll say that line needs to be a much darker line or a black line .
THANKS

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I'm like someone else said . When I go to the General Discussion there are about a dozen announcements .. I wish admin could put a dark line between them &where the real current post starts . That would make it easier to get going each night .
& I like to check my old post & see if someone has responded & I need to answer them.
Did you find my reply to your post about checking your posts. Here is the link:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts