Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
INFO: Threads and Links to Threads of Buildups of Vehicles with 4BTs & other engines

Purpose and scope of the Build ups Forum Section.

The Build ups Forum section is for "Threads and Links to Threads of Buildups of Vehicles with 4BTs and other DIESEL engines" either IN PROGRESS or COMPLETED.

Think of the Build ups Forum section as your online photo journal showing others the progress or obstacles you encountered and sharing the solutions that you incorporated to conquer them.

The Build ups Forum section is NOT for NEW THREAD TOPIC INQUIRES such as "What does it take to put a 4BT in my 1926 Chevy?" Questions of that nature asking for help such as "How to do I do get started?" are more appropriately discussed in the General Discussion forum. This is where you establish your plan and discuss your options.

Questions and solutions to encountered problems pertaining to swaps in the Build ups section are always welcome in the on going threads.

ADDED: January 2013
Since the above explanation of WHEN your build meets the category of a "build up" or a "build in progress" is still not being understood I will further clairify the MINIMUM requirements of posting a new thread in this section.

At the minimum you MUST have BOTH your intended vehicle to which the engine swap will be done AND you MUST have the intended ENGINE that is/will be swapped into said vehicle IN YOUR POSSESSION.

Thanks folks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.