Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is TN Diesel Conversions still in business? I've tried all the links (both here and in a Google Search) and they come up blank.

I have a 4bt in my Defender and need a 4bt genius to get me running right. I'm in New Orleans now, but will be traveling around the Gulf for about a month, then heading up to GA/TN after that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's him. The last date on that post is 2009. I'll drop him a line. I hope he's still around. He came highly recommended.
Thanks. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
He is around. Take a little time for him to respond. His name is Scott and his phone number is on the forum i do believe? I have it but not sure if it's to be given out. If i hear other wise I will give it to ya.

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Yes , I still here . The web site is down and will have another one up soon.

Holt , still having problems since we last talked ???? You can send me a PM or call me on the above # listed

Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well this post is 6 years old, lol... but ya still in business Scott? Interested in 6BT for my '86 K20 Suburban. Already have GM NV4500 out of a '99 8.1L 1-ton. Heard things about replacing master cylinder out with Dodge piece due to a bigger bore, etc, etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts