Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I got some time to actually look and admire my 4bt (ive been on vacation since i first got it):dustin: so any ways on the id tag it says it was manufactured in 1992 that really made my day anyways i am looking for the power steering pump or integrated pump does anyone have any pictures or anything. I am also looking on where the tach location is. Also most deffinatly going to purchase a header from mootank when i get the money togeather all i need to get now is radiator hydro boost and disc brakes and the swap will begin. ALso if anyone needs a bellhousing to a 4bt ford to a np435 or T-18 i have one will include clutch has hydraulic clutch for best offer.

P.S a few people where asking for pictures of id tags of the engine send me a pm if you have any requests on any pictures or tags off the engine.

·
Registered
808 Posts
So today I got some time to actually look and admire my 4bt (ive been on vacation since i first got it):dustin: so any ways on the id tag it says it was manufactured in 1992 that really made my day anyways i am looking for the power steering pump or integrated pump does anyone have any pictures or anything. I am also looking on where the tach location is. Also most deffinatly going to purchase a header from mootank when i get the money togeather all i need to get now is radiator hydro boost and disc brakes and the swap will begin. ALso if anyone needs a bellhousing to a 4bt ford to a np435 or T-18 i have one will include clutch has hydraulic clutch for best offer.

P.S a few people where asking for pictures of id tags of the engine send me a pm if you have any requests on any pictures or tags off the engine.
Here is a link to a discussion we had here on PS Pumps a few weeks ago. I hope it helps with your questions on PS Pumps.
http://www.4btswaps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts