Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought somebody might find this interesting. I bought a Dodge 2500 tranny mount for my NV4500 and it didn't bolt up, so I bought a bunch of different ones to experiment. In the end I chose an Anchor 2268, it bolted up perfectly to the NV4500.

From left to right, Anchor 2693, 2638, 2868, 2557, 2268

Some things I noted, the 2693 and 2268 are the exact same part except the 2693 comes with two threaded studs that can be removed. Also the 2868 and 2557 are pretty much interchangeable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
thanks for posting your findings. Ive looked all over for tech specs related to these mounts. Do you happen to know what the bolt hole spacing distance is CtoC on both sides of the 2268?

Brian

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I didn't take measurements. But these are all off the shelf mounts at the parts stores, if you see one in the shape you need have them pull if for you to measure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
unfortunately I am out of the country on an assignment and won't be back in Georgia until late April. I've been buying all of my swap parts and they are sitting at home in the crates/shipping containers waiting for me! Just trying to get all my ducks in a row so that the swap goes as smoothly as possible when I get back!

Thanks for the reply, though!

Brian

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know this is a super old thread, but did you mount 2268 upside down to get it to work? And how has that been working out for you, if you did?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't remember any more but I don't think so. The project was never finished.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts