Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried searching the internet for information but still not certain and hoping someone could help. When searched these numbers had few things come up but didn't really help. So really not sure if these are just basic stock injectors on a 4BT or what they are and was trying to find out before look into upgrading injectors. Also, motor is at friends shop out in BFE and these were the pictures he sent me so it's all I have to go off of at this time. It appears as though it says 320 at the top, KDAL59P16, 260 bar at bottom.
Gesture Microphone Ammunition Bullet Cylinder
Gesture Fluid Finger Liquid Electric blue
Gun accessory Electric blue Fluid Thumb Bullet
Blue Fluid Gun accessory Electric blue Bullet

Thank You for your help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the part I wasn't sure about was the person I got this motor from said he had already upgraded the injectors on this motor since he also had a super HX30 turbo for it. So I wasn't sure how to check and see if he did upgrade them and what they are. So I'm guessing then that the injector nozzle number mentioned above is what I need to get? Just leery on everything I buy now days since just about every item I got from the Hmmwv forums was mislead and sold complete junk. Here is the serial number however hoping they aren't stock and were upgraded.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive wheel system Font

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the information.

Unfortunately after cleaning and looking all over the injector there aren't any numbers on the tip. So guessing must of been some ebay ones or something that didn't even have numbers on them. Just going to leave it and not worry about it for now since sure they are plenty good enough for time being.

Thank You

1 - 3 of 3 Posts