Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
4,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well there are now 13 vans listed with 4BT's in the lot catalog.
Buyer beware & happy bidding!

·
Registered
2 Posts
4BT's available near Norfolk, VA

I know where there are some old bread trucks (not as big as the Frito Lay trucks) with 4BT's in them. I'm not sure how many he still has but I drive by it daily and he doesn't appear to have sold any. When I was looking he wanted $3500 for them but as far as I could tell they were complete and running...unlike my Dovebid-Frito Lay truck. Anyway, I know this is a high price but if someone is interested I could get the number again...maybe he's dropped his price.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
I know it is not that cool but I am calling dibs on the one in Elko Nevada / listed as Washington State if that is OK.. thanks guys...! Andre

·
Registered
126 Posts
get in line... : ) : )

*edit*
just kidding... I have the guy with 4BD1T wanting me to pull the trigger right away.. still no sure what to do..

bid away dre'.. I'm out

If you need help gettin it let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
fiar enough sorry Ken.. This was for my friend Bill Hartleib who is putting one in his FJ62...
EDIT: thanks ken I will bidding on this I think!

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
prices are going up

After looking at what these vans went for out here in the west all I can say is :puke:
I hope that they try and saturate the market again and maybe the prices will come back down. Just a year ago they could hardly give them away.

Andre did you get that van in Elko Nevada? I saw it went for a low price of 1675 How will you move it that great distance with a dead trans?

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
we did not end up getting it, I hope I didn't screw anyone up with it.. Elko is about 3-4 hours from here, not too bad.. So I was planning a little road trip with the trailer LOL.. You can get them on most trailers usually by removing one or two of the rear dually wheels.. We actually found a super cheap 4BT that powered a airplane deicer but it had that Bosch inline A pump (not the 7100 pump). So the question is use that, or maybe just keep it around to use as a generator some day :smile:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
about $1700 if I remember correctly. Really not that good a deal IMO...

·
Registered
57 Posts
about $1700 if I remember correctly. Really not that good a deal IMO...
Unless you live out in California. The three 4bt vans in Modesto/Sacramento area went above 3K each. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts