Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at racinwayne's VE pump and was trying to find out what it is designed for. It has the KSB on it which my does not but aside from that I have no idea how to tell what the application is. It was not listed in my 4bt construction manual, of course they use a cummins part #.
The # Wayne listed is listed below, thanks in advance. Kief.

#foohp30011 492 76452

My pump currently( the old leaky one ) is 0 460 424 016 (or 018)

From what crewcab59 researched for me my CPL is 0593.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup,

There sure are a lot of applictions.. 95hp NA to 125 hp TA, on road, off road (I assume that is what they mean when they say certified) . Any tips on who might know?.. I thought about asking the injection shop but that is kind of doing things backwards for them.. especially if I am not spending money there.. Maybe I should go buy some injectors and see what they can find out. ..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Won't the onroad version have the aneroid on it?

aneroid: An air inlet pressure sensor is used to determine maximum amount of fuel delivered on injection pumps for turbo engines. On newer ('89 and later) naturally aspirated engines a similar arrangement is used for altitude compensation.

Any pics?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dunnow

There are some regulations on manufactures that requires them to meet certain emmission standards for offroad equipment I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts