Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to see a finished product swapped and running - body doesn't matter. Just looking for a close look to give inspiration and ideas :)

I know Mook already ditched his Ranger :( ...otherwise I'd give him a holler.

Anyone else nearby?

Erek.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I am not in Ma, but not that far from Western Ma. I am located 90 miles north of Albany, NY, 2 miles off Exit 27. Your welcome to come up and see two 4BTA swaps in my Carryall and M37. PM me and we can set up a time if the distance is not to great.

Paul

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm looking to see a finished product swapped and running - body doesn't matter. Just looking for a close look to give inspiration and ideas :)

I know Mook already ditched his Ranger :( ...otherwise I'd give him a holler.

Anyone else nearby?

Erek.
hey steelhorse i have a jeep with a running 4bt in it no body yet but the trans and transfercase and mostly everything else is in. your welcome to take a look im in RI warwick pretty much central west of the bay. i noticed your post is old so you might have yours together by now. steve

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey steelhorse i have a jeep with a running 4bt in it no body yet but the trans and transfercase and mostly everything else is in. your welcome to take a look im in RI warwick pretty much central west of the bay. i noticed your post is old so you might have yours together by now. steve
Hey Steve!

Nope - not together yet...I've got most of the pieces together, though! With house renovations and work I'm setting a realistic goal of getting it all together for Labor Day. I'd love to take a ride down and see what you've got going on! I'll shoot you a PM later and we can figure something out. Thanks for the offer!

Erek

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey Steve!

Nope - not together yet...I've got most of the pieces together, though! With house renovations and work I'm setting a realistic goal of getting it all together for Labor Day. I'd love to take a ride down and see what you've got going on! I'll shoot you a PM later and we can figure something out. Thanks for the offer!

Erek
ok sounds good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts