Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one out there from Western PA, or Northern WV, or Eastern OH? I have seen that the 4x4 Jamboree will be in Canfield Fairgrounds this year I hope to have my truck done by then to take it and would like to be joined by others, mabey we could have a 4BT Swaps area?!? Just a thought.

·
Administrator
4,171 Posts
Well Mongo, it looks like it's just you and me so far. I have been to Canfield a few times for the big Spring Parts Swap meet. The last few times I went with an old school friend who still lives in my area. We haven't gone in the last few years due to things like his work schedule, rain, scheduled doctors appointments between us, family events etc. There is the possibility we may try attending the Spring Parts Swap this year. Maybe we could all gather at a given time in the area of the "big ingot" in the upper fairgrounds area?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Northeastern Ohio

I am a resident of Warren, Ohio, north of Youngstown and 20 minutes from Canfield. I would be interested in meeting you there. I hope by spring to have my cj7 powered by a 4bt. I nearly have all of the parts and will be ready to start within a week or so.
Canfield is one of the most popular fairgrounds as it has hosted numerous Jeep swapmeets, tractor/truck pulls, a world famous demo derby and of course the Fair. Usually draws a big crowd. It is also 20 m from 4WD Hardware for all of the jeepers. It would be well worth the trip for anyone within 4-5 hours. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
July 26th and the 27th is the 2nd Annual Truck and Jeep Fest Presented by 4 Wheel Parts & 4 Wheel Drive Hardware at Canfield Fairgrounds, This is plenty of time to gather some people and make a presense there. I did not go last year but I assume it must be like the 4x4 Jambo in Lima OH, that I have been to. They usually have a very large show and shine, we could gather there and show our creations to the world, after all the work we have done and are going to do wouldn't it be nice to show it off?

Just a thought it sounds as though there will be three of us there mabey?!?

A link to the event page.

http://www.familyevents.com/eventinfo.asp?id=108

·
Registered
77 Posts
I will be there for sure. I was there last year also.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats 4 anyone eles intrested?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts