How many 4BT swaps in the area.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Central Colorado 1961 Dodge Town Wagon Power Wagon

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I worked in GJ for a while and found it to be an odd place. Most everyone seemed to have some sort of "project" stashed away in their garage or shed, but no one got together and tinkered. ('Cept the rock crawlers and shooters). But nearly everyone would let it slip what they were working on when you asked what they did last weekend. I used to have people at my place or be at theirs all the time when a project was on going. If nothing else just to grab a socket that rolled away or change the radio station. My wife and I both worked nights at the hospital there and really had no desire to stay as it didn't seem a very friendly place. The last night we worked some of my co-workers said they'd like to go to breakfast and have some drinks as a farewell. Over 20 people showed up and we stayed at this little bar until close to noon drinking/eating and shooting pool! My wife asked who the H*## all those people were. I don't know how you'd drag them out of the woodwork b/c I'm sure there are people out there with swaps of all types.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm located in Palisade, Co and am collecting parts for a 4bt swap into my '75 F 100. Hopefully starting it late this winter.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Broomfield

1 - 5 of 5 Posts