Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Top right is water temp and the bottom one is oil pressure.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Cool little oil fill there...hadnt seen one like that. No ps pump yet? ;)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top right is water temp and the bottom one is oil pressure.
Damn i have these sensors every where what is the sensor on top of the water outlet right by the thermastat and then i have another one under the water inlet and then another oil pressure gauge buy the oil filter i am going crazy:rasta: also they were linked togeather also do you know what the sensor is off of the pump

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
If your yard shopping you might want to look for a valve cover or front gear case oil fill. Automotive engine mounts usually go where that oil fill is now.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Damn i have these sensors every where what is the sensor on top of the water outlet right by the thermastat and then i have another one under the water inlet and then another oil pressure gauge buy the oil filter i am going crazy:rasta:
On the Dodge 6BT there is two sensors exactly like you have in the picture. There is also an intake air temp sensor in the head over the fuel filter, this sensor works together with the KSB (cold start device).

That sending unit you have off the oil filter looks like one for a gauge. I have no idea what the others you described are.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Damn i have these sensors every where what is the sensor on top of the water outlet right by the thermastat and then i have another one under the water inlet and then another oil pressure gauge buy the oil filter i am going crazy:rasta: also they were linked togeather also do you know what the sensor is off of the pump
Mine had lots of extra sensors on it as well. The truck that I pulled mine from had a dash mounted warning system for oil pressure and water temp, I'm guessing that is what all the extras were for. I just left the senders/sensors in place to plug the holes but none of them are plugged into anything.

·
Vendor
2,697 Posts
Everytime one went bad on mine, they just pulled another pipe plug and added. Fixed all though, now have four water temp guages and 3 oil psi:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts