Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says up top guys I just can't make up my mind on what color to choose for my truck, I have a 1995 f150 ext cab lifted 8in up front and 6 in the rear on 20x12.5 fuel kranks on 35s. I am really leaning toward the 2013 jeep Sahara tan color what do you guys suggest? Oh and yes I have a 4bt in my rig running great. ImageUploadedByAG Free1430600410.388643.jpg that's the color I'm thinking about my wheels are flat black

·
Registered
328 Posts
This was one of the hardest decisions I had to make as well. Good luck

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Give me a choice between black or white and forget it. Tan does apeal to me. Or there is a guy on here that may have some leftover pink paint. Laughing sorry. Inside joke said I was going to leave it alone. I tend to lean towards semi flat or flat in the olive tan or green colors..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yea lol so many options but you can only do it once and if your not happy with the result ur stuck lol. Which color did you go with if you don't mind me asking?
87-96 GM med metallic gray
In the last two years, the new models are pretty saturated with silver to grays,
Or maybe I just notice more.

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
As it says up top guys I just can't make up my mind on what color to choose for my truck, I have a 1995 f150 ext cab lifted 8in up front and 6 in the rear on 20x12.5 fuel kranks on 35s. I am really leaning toward the 2013 jeep Sahara tan color what do you guys suggest? Oh and yes I have a 4bt in my rig running great. View attachment 66457 that's the color I'm thinking about my wheels are flat black
pink may be the one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts