Ok here is the information from my injection pump
PES4P120A120RS7313
0 402 734 801
6650700091c
CPL 1839
Made in 1997
I do not see any wire hook ups on the actual pump
I do have what apears to be 2 levers on the side- is one of these a kill switch
I have only found pictures on this site of a VE pump and a A Pump this does not look like those at all. IS it a P pump? Do I just need to attach the supply and return? Is there a Electric fuel shut off? Is this a good pump? I will be running Strait Veg oil in it. Clean Canola oil

Please help

Josh

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the same pump that is on my motor but I do not have the shut off. there isn't even a bracket where that goes. does that shut off control the kill lever? Can I just add a linkage into the Cab to kill the moter?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Thats the same pump that is on my motor but I do not have the shut off. there isn't even a bracket where that goes. does that shut off control the kill lever? Can I just add a linkage into the Cab to kill the moter?
If you don't have it than you need a push / pull manual shut .I made a braket for Austins J10 he used one from international and massy tractors have them as well .

The cable just pulls the lever shuting off fuel , the cable runs inside of the cab .

Scott

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would say go with the push/pull cable. It cheaper and will not fail like the fuel solenoids are known to do. Its also a theft deterrent!

Crewcab did a good job with it

·
Registered
200 Posts
can you run the 4bt on only veg oil. might be cheaper than diesel or fuel oil. do you have to change anything. how about biodiesel what is it. i know use the search.

·
Registered
200 Posts
never mind i used the search lots of information sounds interesting with the price of fuel. 3.12 fuel oil

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a canola crushing operation in PA. I own a construction company and have been using Veg oil and Bio D for 2 years. 2 of my trucks are converted to run oil strait- with the use of a heated tank and delivery system. I do have a Case Skidster which has a 4bt. that runs great on a 70% oil 30% #2 blend. It seems the simpler the engine the better the mixed fuel runs. But in my F150 project I intend on running a two tank system with a heated delivery of the oil. and starting and stoping on a Bio D #2 blend. That is the way it should be done. I have learned a lot along the way. WVOP saved me a pile of cash last year

Josh

·
Registered
200 Posts
sounds cool. once i get the 4bt in and running and all the bugs out i want to get into it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts