Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What type of injector do Need to get I have a 4bt that say its a 4bta CPL 767 can I use a 6bt injector or just go get one from cummins? Thanks again for your quick responses:)
HALFBREED

·
Administrator
1,447 Posts
What type of injector do Need to get I have a 4bt that say its a 4bta CPL 767 can I use a 6bt injector or just go get one from cummins? Thanks again for your quick responses:)
HALFBREED
Remember.. A part failure is actually a justifiable excuse to upgrade! :idea:

·
Registered
220 Posts
HALFBREED
Depends on what you're going to do to it, buildup wise. I would recommend New Era Diesel injectors. If you are going mild, but better than stock, get 330's. If you are going somewhat wild, 370's or 435's. I've got the 370's. Chuck EDM's your old injectors and completely goes through them. It'll cost you about $65/ea. Way better than going with with something dirty like PODS. :)( Pours Out Da Smoke:( ) By the way, if you have 9mm injectors, he'll come up 7mm's for you if you want. You would then have to run 9mm to 7mm adapters though, but if you crack your head, you'll be ready for a head that takes 7mm injectors.
Bob B.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts