Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys are we legit or what? Hey I got my 4bta fired up in my wrangler but ended up having to purchase a new pickup fuel pump as the orignal one's diphram was bad and it would lose pressure. But I won't now for certain if that is the fix till I get over to bolt it on the engine. I am in the process of building a new house and I have no power in my detached garge because I tore down the old house! Call me blind but how do we make a contribution to the great guy or guys that put this forum together?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[[/IMG]
Whats up guys are we legit or what? Hey I got my 4bta fired up in my wrangler but ended up having to purchase a new pickup fuel pump as the orignal one's diphram was bad and it would lose pressure. But I won't now for certain if that is the fix till I get over to bolt it on the engine. I am in the process of building a new house and I have no power in my detached garge because I tore down the old house! Call me blind but how do we make a contribution to the great guy or guys that put this forum together?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i will do my best as i am using some one elses computer with a dial up connection, i will try to get you some pictures today. I used a set of amc v8 plates and redrilled them to fit the front mount holes on the cummins and used a set of jeep triangle rubber mounts for the dampners and boxed in my frame with a angle to bolt the triangle to it so in all it is set up with a 3 part mount

1 - 5 of 5 Posts