Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to add to this site by making a regional section. This would make it easier for people to see who is near them and get together. IMHO. :idea:

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
Great idea... I'll look at some other forums to see how its organized...

·
Registered
258 Posts
www.frappr.com/4btswaps

I just set this up...hopefully its working right. Its been used on many other forums I have belonged to, and works pretty well. This is the first I've set up though. If members like it and the forum owner would rather handle it, I'd happily turn it over.

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
No that is totally cool, nice work.. That might do the trick... The issue with regional forums is quantity of activity. We are a small and still somewhat obscure board. I am not sure how much activity we would see in the regional forums and I like all sections of the site to be somewhat active. My thought is a thread or two. IE, "I'm in Ohio, lets get together!" and post up... whereever in the site!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No that is totally cool, nice work.. That might do the trick... The issue with regional forums is quantity of activity. We are a small and still somewhat obscure board. I am not sure how much activity we would see in the regional forums and I like all sections of the site to be somewhat active. My thought is a thread or two. IE, "I'm in Ohio, lets get together!" and post up... whereever in the site!
That is true...this site is still fairly small. However, it couldn't hurt to have a regional section. I like activity, but I would like to know who near me up here in the PNW.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Now I just need to figure out how to make it show my correct location. Milan, NH is a long way from Milan, Italy! I may have to change my location to the next town away...then again, if it confused Milan, Berlin won't help much! lol.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts