Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the Missouri swappers? Are there any 4bt conversions in MO?
I am in extreme NE MO. Twenty miles from IL and 35 miles from IA. I have a p30 chassis with a good running 4bt and hope to start putting it in my 93 full size Blazer pretty soon. One of my problems is that we regularly need the Blazer for transportaion and I don't want it to be off the road for long. It sure would be great to hear from someone close by that is into the 4bt craze. I am afraid I am hooked on them just from listening to them run.:rasta:

·
Registered
16 Posts
4bt swapers in missouri

Im in st.louis.
I haven't posted before.
I've been waiting till i get it running,which i hope will be this summer.All i have left to do is,fuel tank,radiator,intercooler,ps/pb,& small odd's&ends.I plan on taking pictures and posting them when its running.
76 cj5,4bt, spiecer 3052,dana 300,d60 front,14 bolt rear,metal half cab,
4"stack.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am in Misery (Mo) in Sullivan about an hour south west of St Louis. I am starting my 4BT project this weekend. I have the engine and donor vehicle a 99 Jeep Cherokee. I am starting on it this weekend. I have to lift it first and have everything for a 4.5 in. I have a low miles 4BT with chevy adapter and 475 trans. I also have a complete Dodge setup as I traded for a complete 6BT. You Missouri guys want to stay in touch or need help with parts info or what ever just send me a private message or post here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts