Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy's & gals,
First let me say thanks for this forum. Great job!
I got tired of "V" gas motors and wanted to expand into uncharted territory . 8 years ago I got an idea to swap a 4BT into my '69 Bronco, that's when I found the "TDR" dodge site, great info, easy to follow. Then the yahoo group came together, great info/ insight, but kind of difficult to use compared to TDR or the VW TDI club forums.
So now you have THIS great forum and folks are posting over on Yahoo? Why? I would love to have that info in THIS format, on THIS site.
Help me understand what it takes to merge the two and why it isn't (time? money? incompatibly?). Clicking on each response to a thread is cumbersome with a slow connection over on the group site, and searching is difficult.
That being said, all moderators and contributors please don't take offense, your knowledge and desire to share has taught me much about the project I have dreamed of for nearly a decade is finally getting started thanks to your help.

·
Premium Member
1,660 Posts
no worries at all, LOL.. Technically I actually own both this and that, but really its all you guys that made this whole thing happen.. Anyway, not really sure but I figure even though there is a lot of activity there, there is plenty here two.. The better and more info this site gets, photos etc, time and informative threads, good reasons to come here, the better it will get... So I figure, no hurry just keep chuggin along.. If you have more ideas on how to merge or more merging let me know.. I thought about changing the name of the forum to maybe 4BTswaps.com if they'll let me..? :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts