Cummins 4BT & Diesel Conversions Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a little late and sometimes my humor gets stupid late. Anyways we are very excited to be part of 4btswaps. We are a Cummins 12v performance company. We recently got a call from a Bonneville racer who has a little dodge dakota powered by a p-pumped 4bt. He informed us how he was having trouble getting his combination worked out. He brought his truck to us and we spent a day working it over, fixing boost leaks, installing our injectors and DV's, adjusting timing and so on. We then spent a day on the dyno. we were able to hit 477 hp pretty easily despite his turbo system not being ideal for his set up. We still have a long way to go on his truck over the next few years but it is a very fun project. It got us very excited about the 4bt since as you all know the internals are the same as the 6bt and the 6bt is an easy 150hp per hole motor without any major mods to the motor. I think the idea of a 600 hp 4bt engine is just fun. we will be posting videos of all our adventures and hope to offer something to this community. We make our own injectors, delivery valves and turbo systems. I am very excited to build a compound set up for these motors. We have spent a lot of time in the past on competitiondiesel and cummins forum and plan to spend a good amount of time here as well.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome to the forum and look forward to your input.

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.